I've got my latest OU certificate today. As well as being Cert Franch (Open), I am now entitled to use Cert Hum (Open). Given that I don't use my degree after my name, I'm unlikely to get too much use from these!

I think (it's easy to lose track) that I can now use BSc (Hons), PGCE, Cert French (Open), Cert Hum (Open).

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure about the exact letters for my degree, i.e. does the subject go in there somewhere?