Following the creation of Save Parliament and it's funky new logo (I wonder who came up with that? So elegant, so simple...) I thought I'd do a roundup of the sites which have (so far) linked to saveparliament.org.uk. At least, a roundup of those sites I could find!
For a quick introduction as to why this issue is important, see 'The Times' letter from six QCs
- First and foremost there is the phenomenal murky.org, a broad site but as it's helpfully categorised all of the stuff regarding the legislative and regulatory reform bill can be found on one place
- Chicken Yoghurt posts in an article entitled Myrmidons are made of this (to which I cannot help but add: 'Who am I to disagree?'
- Tim Ireland has a Mini Roundup entitled 'Kill the Bill' and Manic makes a post on the same blog especially to plug the link.
- Uber Munchkin gives a post over to nothing more than the link, as does Sophioedb
- It's no surprise that Floppy links to the site, he created it
- Hugh Sandeman, a Tory councillor (but let us not hold that against him) links to the site, as does Rachel who was on one of the July 7th tube trains.
- Doctorvee exhorts us all to 'Stick a Graphic on our blogs' (thanks for the link, DrV). DrV also provides another post with the link
- Eclectech combines the link with some nice pictures of Scotland
- The Current Oulook provides clear instructions to all about linking to the site.
- A Logical Voice provides a simple link
- Bill Cameron provides a link along with a reference to more detail on the topic
- Nouslife provides a link and talks of good intentions. The post also links here (thanks NS)
- Five Home Ed in Kenta site about Home Education, links to saveparliament
- Side Show Matt makes a big and bold post with the link.
- Ramakesava makes a long post containing the link and more (including a link here, thanks R)
- Hoojum makes a special dedicated page on the topic
- Beloved Lily makes a post with several links (including the crucial one to Save Parliament
- Finally from Blairwatch, this post doesn't have 'the link', but it's just such a nice roundup of issues I had to put it in somewhere.
- Did I mention murky.org, with it's helpful categorisation of all the LRRB stuff which can be found on one place? I did?
I'm sure there are many more links out there, if I missed you, please accept my apologies and feel free to refer to your post (assuming you ever see this) in a comment!